Harmony Hall Arts Center is now accepting visual art exhibition proposals for consideration in our 2020 - 2021 main gallery exhibit schedule. This call for entry is open to all Visual Artists living or working in the greater Washington D.C. Metropolitan area. Group exhibition proposals are also encouraged.
Deadline for submissions is 11:59 PM, Sunday March 31st, 2019. The following submission guidelines apply:
- A cohesive body of work.
- The number of pieces of work must be sufficient to cover 200 linear feet of wall space, i.e. no less than 35-40 two dimensional pieces measuring 20" x 24", or 1600 square feet of floor space for three dimensional work.
- Presented suitably for its type, style and medium.
- Ready to install/hang with appropriate hardware.
- Contain 10-15 images representative of the work with dimensions.
- Contain a biography of the artist and an Artist's Statement in MS Word format.
- Submitted by CD, USB or electronically through artsharmonyhall.submittable.com/submit.
If submitting proposals by mail, please send all submission content to:
Harmony Hall Arts Center
10701 Livingston Road Fort Washington MD 20744
For questions, please contact Natalie Archer at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at 301-203-6070.